NAPCco offers 3 types of rotary phase converters:
- Standard Rotary Phase Converter
- Pro-Line (PL) with a digital start circuit. Pro-Line Rotary Phase Converters are a general-purpose economical all-around phase converter for every type of load. Good for foodservice equipment, woodworking and metalworking machine tools.
- Digital Rotary Phase Converters
- Smart-Boost™ (SB) with digital current boost mode. Smart-Boost™ Digital Rotary Phase Converters are a power-packed converter with current booster for those hard starting / high inertia loads. Better for fans, blowers, dust collectors, larger flywheel, pumps, and compressors.
- Smart-Phase™ (SP) with active digital voltage balancing. Smart-Phase™ Digital Rotary Phase Converters have electronic stability control powered by an 8 stage automatic voltage regulation controller. Best for CNC machines, AC drives, and voltage-sensitive equipment.
- Rotary Converter Control Panels
- CP (add your own idler motor)
The importance of properly sizing a rotary phase converter cannot be overstated. Proper sizing of single phase to 3 phase rotary converters will insure years of trouble free performance for your equipment. If at any time you have questions about motor control panels or sizing a rotary phase converter, please call one of our application engineers at 877-545-2926. Note: You can never over size a phase converter; there are no minimum load requirements for a North America Rotary Phase Converter.