You’ve purchased your North America phase converter, properly installed it, and have it efficiently providing power to your equipment. Now what?
A simple inspection from time to time is a great way to confirm that your rotary phase converter is running as productively as possible. Fortunately, we design our products with you in mind, so the amount of maintenance and cleaning required is minimal. Although your rotary phase converter comes pre-greased by our factory, and will typically last the lifetime of your generator, you will need to handle some equipment maintenance from time to time.
Below is a list of areas on your phase converter that you should be monitoring for maintenance to ensure your equipment is performing at its maximum potential:
- Ensure that all of the vents of the phase converter are clear from dust or dirt. This will allow air to flow through them without interruption to help keep your phase converter at a reasonable temperature.
- Clean off any dust, dirt, or debris buildup on the generator. Allowing them to manifest can cause the generator to overheat.
- Power and control components
- Inspect the power and control components of your phase converter. If these vital components of your phase converter are not running well or aren’t fully functional, contact our team of phase converter specialists. We’ll look into the problem and assist you in finding a solution.
- Check the wires for any loose connections or damage that may have been inflicted. If necessary, you may need to replace any wires with cuts or nicks in them, as this is potentially hazardous to your equipment.
If you have any questions regarding phase converter maintenance, or any of our other products or services, please contact us today! We look forward to assisting you in your phase converter or electrical supply needs.