It is the mission of North America Phase Converter Company (NAPCco) to be a leader in the phase converter and electrical industry. We strive to conduct our business in an honest and fair manner, providing friendly customer service, premium-quality products, technical expertise, competitive prices and personal service.
We aim to grow by improving our products, services and processes. We encourage creativity, long term thinking and teamwork. The strength of our company is being – outstanding people caring about the people we serve.
Have you ever heard “the electrical industry isn’t rocket science”? True, however it can be complex. Since there are so many variables to phase converter and electrical supply products – different voltages, amperages, wire sizes, horsepower ratings, etc.; sometimes things just aren’t right or don’t work the way they are supposed to.
North America Phase Converter Company has never walked away from a problem. If you purchase a product from us and it doesn’t work properly, we will fix the problem – Guaranteed. It is that simple.
If you call or email us for a sizing recommendation for your application, we guarantee our sizing recommendation is the proper size phase converter. If we undersized your application, we will replace the phase converter with the correct size unit. We pay all the shipping back and forth, you just have to pay the difference. Of course, we need your help. Our sizing recommendation is based on us having all the correct information about your application.
Buy with confidence from North America Phase Converter Company. We guarantee you will not find a better priced phase converter on the market. If you do, we will beat that price by 10%.*
*Phase converters for sale must be new, same size, have the same features, quality (built to UL and NEC standards) and made in the USA
No Questions Asked Returns Policy
We offer a 100% money back guarantee on phase converter and electrical supply products (except shipping) within 14 days of the date of purchase, no questioned asked. A restock fee may apply for returns after 14 days. The products must be unopened, unused and in the original packaging.
Underwriters Laboratories – UL
North America Phase Converter Company (NAPCco) is a certified UL 508A Industrial Control Panel Builder (UL file E351156). UL’s motto is the “Standard of Safety”. This means building industry control panels that meet safety standards. It means more than just using UL components. It means using the right electrical components (listed or recognized) per the manufacturer’s specification. Making sure the components are rated for their use/application. Making sure your spacing, wire bends, insulation, labeling, markings and protections meet or exceed UL and NEC (National Electric Code) standards. We go through quarterly inspections to make sure these standards are met.
Flat Rate Shipping Starting at $6.95
NAPCco offers an incredible deal on shipping on all phase converters for sale – ground and freight shipments. For a flat rate starting at $6.95, NAPCco will ship all rotary, static and digital phase converters. Unfortunately, we can only offer this in the Continental United States, which excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
*Additional charges may be required for residential and lift gate deliveries.
NAPCco started as a manufacturer’s representative agency representing a line of phase converters and other electrical product lines. We quickly discovered the companies we were representing did not take customer service as seriously as we did, nor did they incorporate the newest technology available in the market today. We believe the customer is always right and better advancements were available; therefore, we decided it was time to start manufacturing our own line of rotary, static and digital phase converter products, as well as offer electrical products, including transformers, load centers, safety disconnect switches, motor starters and circuit breakers.
Prior to starting the rep agency, our staff has years of experience in management for one of the fastest growing phase converter companies in North America, as well as experience within the electrical distribution and manufacturing industries.
We have personally sized and sold tens of thousands of applications. Call us today and discover why a North America Phase Converter Company is right for you.
24/7 Technical Support
North America Phase Converter Company is committed to working with our customers every step of the way from sizing/selection, purchase, all the way through installation. We will be with you before, during and after the sale. We are available when it is convenient for you, not for us.
Made in the USA
NAPCco proudly makes all our phase converters at our manufacturing plant in New Berlin, Wisconsin. We invite you to stop by if you are ever in the area.
North America Phase Converter Co, (NAPCC) Privacy Notice
Summary and Content
This Privacy Notice describes our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information. It applies to any NAPCC site where this Privacy Notice appears in the footer, and to any NAPCC application, service, or tool (collectively “Products”) where this Privacy Notice is referenced, regardless of how you access or use them, including through mobile devices. By using our Products and/or registering for an account with us, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Notice and our user agreement, and consenting to our collection, use, disclosure and retention of your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice.
NAPCC has established global privacy standards for all NAPCC companies known as Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs). They are our commitment to protect your personal information and honor our privacy obligations regardless of where your personal information is collected, processed or stored.
1. Information Collected
2. Changes to this Notice
3. Global Privacy Notice
5. Use and Retention
10. Important Information
11. Questions or Complaints
This Privacy Notice describes your privacy rights regarding our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information. It applies to any NAPCC site where this Privacy Notice appears in the footer, and to any NAPCC application, service, or tool (collectively “Products”) where this Privacy Notice is referenced, regardless of how you access or use them, including through mobile devices.
By using our Products and/or registering for an account with us, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Notice and our user agreement, and you are consenting to our collection, use, disclosure and retention of your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice and in our User Agreement. If you do not provide the information we require, we may not be able to provide all our Products to you.
If you reside in the United States, you are contracting with North America Electrical Sales LLC (NAPCC) 2728 South 163rd Street New Berlin Wisconsin USA.
The company you are contracting with is your data controller, and is responsible for the processing of your personal information in accordance with our global privacy standards. Your data controller may transfer data to other NAPCC data controllers as described in this privacy notice. We may store and process your personal information on our computers in the US and elsewhere in the world where our data centers are located.
“Personal information” is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from that data and other information that NAPCC has or is likely to have access. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify a specific person.
Changes to this Notice
We may amend this Privacy Notice at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. All amended terms automatically take effect 30 days after they are posted. We will publicly announce changes through the NAPCC Privacy Notice “Update Log” and/or via email of any material changes to this Privacy Notice.
Global Privacy Notice
NAPCC has established global privacy standards for all NAPCC companies known as our Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs). They are our commitment to protect your personal information and honor our privacy obligations regardless of where your personal information is collected, processed, or stored. More information about our BCRs and our global privacy practices and principles, is available upon request.
We collect personal information from you and the devices (including mobile devices) you use to access or use our Products. This personal information we collect includes, but is not limited to personal information of the kinds described below:
Personal information you give us when you use our Products
• Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses
• Purchasing information for a particular transaction or other transaction based content you generate or is connected to your account for that particular transaction
• Financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers in connection with a transaction
• Postage billing and other information to purchase an item, as well as, where postal Products are provided through one of our programs, information required to clear customs (such as Tax ID or other identification numbers) and relevant postage information (tracking updates) stored by the chosen postal partner
• You may also provide us other information through your participation in community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites that include age, gender, interests and favorites
• Additional information we are required by applicable law authorizes us to request in order to authenticate or identify you to use or verify the information we have collected (such as under laws requiring the seller of second hand goods to provide authentication in any country)
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Products
We also collect information about your interaction with our Products, advertising, or e-mail communications. This is typically information we receive from your computer or other devices, including your mobile devices.
• Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for Advertising, unique device token
• Geography location information, including location information from your mobile device. Keep in mind that:
o Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location Products in the device’s settings’ menu.
o You may also be presented with an additional notice explaining any additional information we may collect from you that is not listed in this notice.
• Computer and connection information
• Statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, IP address, and browsing history and web log information
Personal information we collect using Cookies, Web Beacons and Similar Technologies
Personal information from other sources
• We may supplement the information we collect with information from third parties and add it to your account information. For example, as permitted by law, we may collect demographic information that is publically available, additional contact information, credit check information, and information from credit bureaus as allowed by law. We may combine information you give us with information we collect from other sources and use it for any purpose disclosed in this privacy notice.
• We may allow you to share information with third party social media sites, or use social media sites or other sites to create or connect to your account. Those social media sites may give us access to certain personal information stored by them (e.g., content viewed and information about the advertisements within the content you have been shown or may have clicked on, etc.) from your interaction with the online Products. You agree that we may share your video viewing with, or obtain information about your video viewing from, third-party social media sites for at least two years or until you withdraw consent. Remember that you control the personal information you allow us to have access to through the privacy settings on that third party site and the permissions you give us when you grant us access. By associating an account managed by a third party with your NAPCC account and authorizing NAPCC to have access to this information, you agree that NAPCC may collect, use and store the information provided by these sites in accordance with this privacy notice.
• If you give us personal information about someone else, you must do so only with their consent. You agree to inform them that we have collected their personal information and tell them how we collect, use and disclose the personal information.
Use and Retention
We use the personal information we collect to operate, improve and personalize our Products, to contact you and provide you customer service, customize our advertising and marketing, and to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent or illegal activities. You agree that we may use your personal information as follows:
Operate, improve, and personalize our Product
• Provide you with credit offers and opportunities on behalf of members of our corporate family and their financial institution partners (such as PayPal Credit, a PayPal service) who offer financial products. We do not share any financial information without your explicit consent
• Customize, measure, and improve our sites, applications and Products
• Provide other Products requested by you as described when we collect the information
• We may use geographical location information to provide you with location based Products, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content
Contact you and provide you customer service
• Provide customer support you request for our Products or for the products offered by members of our corporate family and their financial institution partners (such as PayPal Credit, a PayPal service)
• Contact you, either via email or telephone (using autodialed or pre-recorded calls), text (SMS) messages (if applicable) as authorized by you to resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems with your application and for other purposes authorized by law and consistent with this Privacy Notice
• Compare the personal information you provide for accuracy, and verify it with third parties as necessary
Customize our advertising and marketing communications with you
• Customize, measure, and improve our content and advertising based on your applications and usage.
• Contact you, either via email, telephone, text (SMS) messages (if applicable based on your consent), or postal mail, or otherwise as authorized by you to: offer coupons, discounts and special promotions, and inform you about our Products and those of our corporate family. You agree that NAPCC will use the contact information you have provided to contact you by e-mail and/or SMS text if you have consented to such contact. Message and data rates may apply.
• Deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your applications and product choices.
Detect, Prevent and Mitigate Fraudulent or Illegal Activities
• Prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities
• Enforce our User Agreement or other applicable policies
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our User Agreement and take other actions permitted by law. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we dispose of it in a secure manner it according to our data retention and deletion policies.
You have a choice about how we use your personal information to communicate with you, send you marketing information, and provide you with customized and relevant advertising.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe from the link in the email you received.
We do not allow third parties to track or collect your personal information on our site for their own advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
If you withdraw your consent for the use or disclosure of your personal information for the other purposes set out in this Privacy Notice you may not have access to our all our Products and we might not be able to provide you all of the Products and customer support offered to our users and authorized under this Privacy Notice and our User Agreement.
We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date, and that you have the ability to access or correct it.
• Please update your personal information immediately if it changes or is inaccurate.
• We will honor any statutory right you might have to access, modify or erase your personal information. You can use the Contact Us to request access and find out whether any fees may apply, as permitted by law. Where you have a legal right to request access or request the correction of information, we can still withhold that access or decline to correct information in some cases in accordance with applicable law, but will give you reasons if we do so.
There are times when we disclose your personal information to members of the NAPCC corporate family or other third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to operate or provide you access to our Products, comply with our legal obligations, enforce our policies, facilitate our advertising, or reduce or prevent fraud related to our Products. We minimize the amount of personal information we share to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. As stated above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
NAPCC Corporate family members, who may use it to:
• provide joint content and Products (like registration, transactions, and customer support)
• help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts, violations of our policies, or fraud and/or data security breaches
• guide decisions about their products, sites, applications, Products and tools, and communications
• provide customized advertising
Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you have consented to receive such communications from them.
If we were to merge with or be acquired by another company, we may share information with them in accordance with our Global Privacy Standards. Should such an event occur, we will require that the new combined entity follow this Privacy Notice with respect to your personal information. If your personal information will be used or disclosed for any purposes not covered in this Privacy Notice, you will receive prior notification of the use of your personal information for the new purposes.
Service Providers and Financial Institutions Partners
• Third party service providers who help us operate our Products, and assist with fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and other business operations
• financial institution partners who may offer financial products to our users (such as WebBank and Comenity Capital Bank with whom we partner to provide PayPal Credit, a PayPal Service) to provide joint content and Products (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts, violations of our policies, fraud and/or security breaches, and to guide decisions about their products, websites, applications, Products, tools, and communications. These third party financial institution partners will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their Products
Law enforcement, legal proceedings, and as authorized by law
• to law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other NAPCC user to legal liability. We will only disclose information we deem relevant to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, city, state, postcode, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address and anything else we are legally obligated.
• to NAPCC participants under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion deem necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. In such events, we will disclose name, street address, city, state, postcode, country, phone number, email address and company name
• to credit bureaus as authorized by applicable law (e.g. information on late or missed payments or other defaults on your account that may be reflected in your credit report)
• to third parties involved in a legal proceeding, if they provide us with a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, or we otherwise believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
People you authorize us to provide it to
• NAPCC product users as authorized by you or your use of our Products (e.g. if you buy an item the seller may view your email address and request and obtain your contact information, including phone number or email and postal address to help complete the transaction)
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data, and information access authorization controls.
There are just a few more pieces of important privacy information related to your use of our Products that we need to cover:
When you share your personal information on NAPCC – what happens?
Our websites are general audience websites, and our Products are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users in this age group.
Third Party Privacy Practices
This Privacy Notice addresses only the use and disclosure of personal information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to others, their privacy notices and practices will apply.
We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information once you provide it to a third party and we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information.
Questions or Complaints
2015 December 12: 20151 NAPCC Privacy Notice publicly released
NAPCco understands you have a lot of choices when it comes to purchasing phase converters and electrical supply products, and we appreciate your consideration!
If you have any questions about our policies, guaranties or products, please contact us by email or call our 24/7 toll free line at 877-545-2926.